Fairytale
'cause I don't care for your fairytales
You're so worried about the maiden though you know
She's only waiting on the next best thing
Snow White is doing dishes again cause
What else can you do
With seven itty-bitty men?
Sends them to bed and calls up a friend
Says will you meet me at midnight?
The tall blonde lets out a cry of despair says
Would have cut it myself if I knew men could climb hair
I'll have to find another tower somewhere and keep away from the windows
|
|
|
|
Sunday, August 14, 2005,
titless
i donnoe whats up with me these days.this is my sixth continuous post.hahaha.weird.i suddenly like to post alot.anyways,like what ellise had said,letting go is lifting one more of my burdens.i feel so much younger now.lols.yup, we din pass the audition.lost out to 2/3 by a few marks.but neverminds.hardy!think of what to do next year!!thinkthink!hehs.and there goes another of my burdens.my big problem is solved,and the dance thingy is over.the class website is under control.bonker`dds are getting on well again.so i am free now!!except for one thing.STUDIES.arghh.MATHS. simple interest;compound interest.hello;byebye.yes, thats how i feelwhen i am dealing with simple and compound interest.one moment i know what i am doing,the next moment,my mind goes blank at those numerical statements.mrs neo ar mrs neo..why are you moving on so fast..higher purchase.QUESTION MARK.i really needa study!!i suppose i`ll be able to concentrate more now.cause i`m problemless already!!go hannah go!i`m feeling so ecstatic.no, i din take any ecstacy.
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Meow
---
I like modeling for fun.
And I sing.
nanawongz @ twitter
hersweetnothings @ tumblr
| | | | |